MJR Financial Services, 11 Mercer Row, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 9JG
Tel 01507 604550 or 01507 603751 -- Email. mjrfinservs@talk21.com

Frequently Answered Questions

Q. Do you charge fees?
A. Our advice is paid for on a fee basis, however, the first interview is always free.

Q. What are your business hours?
A. The office is open 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) and every Saturday morning (excluding Easter Saturday) 9.00am to 12.00pm. Appointments may be made outside office hours, by mutual arrangement.

Q. Can you visit me at my home/workplace?
A. Yes, a visit can be arranged to your home or workplace, by mutual arrangement.

Q. Can you visit outside office hours?
A. Yes, a visit can be arranged outside office hours, by mutual arrangement.

Q. Do I need to make an appointment?
A. Ideally, an appointment should be made, in order to ensure that the Financial Adviser will be available at a mutually arranged time.

Q. Will you deal on an Execution-only basis?
A. Yes, we can deal on an Execution-only basis if that is preferred. However, a Full Financial Review will be offered, as this is the recommended route, to ensure that the client receives the best advice for his or her situation. With Execution-only business, no advice would be sought and, therefore, no advice would be given.

Q. Can you advise over the telephone?
A. Your situation can be initially discussed over the telephone, but an appointment is preferred. Whilst it may be possible to conduct business over the telephone with existing clients, new clients will need to provide acceptable identification, so it is generally more acceptable to deal on a person to person basis.

Q. Do you conduct business on-line?
A. Whilst MJR Financial Services are able to place business on-line with various institutions, it is currently not possible to conduct individual business on-line, although we can accept e-mail instructions, providing adequate identification has already been established.

Q. Is there disabled access to the office?
A. Yes, our office has a wide, flush doorway, providing easy access for all.

Q. Do you provide counter services for a Building Society?
A. As a Yorkshire Building Society agency, MJR Financial Services can offer you access to a wide choice of savings accounts to help you make your money work harder. The Yorkshire aims to offer customers great value over the longer term, as well as being competitive at the start. For all other areas of financial advice MJR Financial Services is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For Investment advice MJR Financial Services are paid by fee only and not commission.

Talk to MJR Financial Services by calling 01507 604550 or call in and see us at 11 Mercer Row, Louth.

Website design by Net Directory Ltd 2016 | Sitemap | Privacy Statement

MJR Financial Services is a trading style of Michael Rice which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are entered on the Financial Services Register No. 711711 www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do

Telephone 01507 604550 or 01507 603751 | Email mjrfinservs@talk21.com | Principal: Michael J Rice